Cravings & stuck

Hey peeps!

I just want to say, over the last few years I've done pretty well overall. In 2020 I was 230. In 2022 I was 180. I'm currently at 189.

In 2020-2022 i had a part time job and had a lot of time to lose all my weight. I teach and manage a group home now so most of my days are really limited on time (I can still manage 3x a week hour workouts, just a lot less idle exercise)

Most of my weight was lost through exercise, not diet, but that's become an issue now. In my group home I'm "idle" for around 10 hours shifts. I'm not free enough to actively exercise but I'm free enough to grab snacks when I crave them.

That huge preamble is to say, I need to be a big boy now and actually force myself to eat less. I'm getting my macros pretty great, I could absolutely live off of chicken rice and beans w/ veggies BUT THE SNACKS. How do y'all crush down the absolute urge? I'll chug like 3 water bottles and still crave it, it's not hunger whatsoever.

Bit of a vent, my ultimate goal is to go to 160-170, so going up has been frustrating. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Brendanish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/A10R9Hs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...