Why Am I Suddenly Gaining Weight?

I started my weight loss journey in June. I was 187 pounds (I'm a 5'6' 23 year-old woman) back then. I'm down to 155 pounds now. I've consistently eaten around 1350-1400 calories a day while working out 5 days/week.

I weigh myself every Monday. This morning, I stepped on the scale and found... that I gained 1 pound? Now I'm 156 pounds. This feels so strange to me because I changed nothing about my food intake or workout routine.

Anyone have any idea as to why this might be the case? And no, I'm not on my period.

submitted by /u/FitEntrepreneur3402
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qxPKcT4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...