Not where I want to be

Hello

I'm a 5,11 man who was 240 and now I'm 215. My goal from the start was to reach 200 pounds, but as I'm getting closer to my goal, my body doesn't looks the way I thought it would. Now I'm afraid I won't look the way I wanted to once I reach my goal. I had mostly foucused on cardio to get me to this point. I'm hopeing with weight training I can gain some muscle to help me lose more fat overall. I don't want to be lean I just want a flat stomach. so should I move the goal weight lower ,my hip to waist ratio is at a 0.9333 but my waist to height is at 59%.

submitted by /u/Desperate_Track2156
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YzOxhSv

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...