What’s your preferred method for tracking progress: scales, measurements, or photos?

I came across a post on Reddit where someone mentioned that when they do their groceries, they lift the equivalent amount of pounds they’ve lost. It helps them physically feel the weight they've worked so hard to shed and really appreciate their progress. They’d pick up bags of flour, bottled water, or anything heavy enough to match the pounds they've lost, just to remind themselves of how far they’ve come.

How do you measure your own progress? Do you track it through the numbers on the scale, your strength gains, or how your clothes fit? Maybe you’ve got other creative ways to remind yourself of the journey and achievements!

submitted by /u/Lopsided-Office-285
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/l6hO3Bw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...