Trying to lose weight

I've been on a weight loss journey before, but I took a break and recently decided to tackle the remaining fat. I've been back on track, cutting for just over two weeks now. Throughout this period, I've had a mix of good and bad days—some days were spot on, while others weren't perfect. Despite my efforts, I've noticed very little progress, which has been a bit frustrating. I'm wondering if this is normal.

Initially, I was consuming around 2000 calories a day and relying on exercise to burn off the excess. However, I realized that my exercise tracking might not have been accurate, which could have hindered my progress. Because of this, I made a change three days ago and reduced my daily calorie intake to 1400-1600, not counting any exercise. I'm hoping this adjustment will help me see better results moving forward.

submitted by /u/iSamZombie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hbBAHPQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...