What is an effective way to lose weight?

So ii weight about 20kg more than i should (around 44lbs, correct me if i'm wrong) and since i have gained weight i have began to feel me struggling to breathe, which is probably not normal. This was back in 2020 when qurantine was a thing during COVID-19 but the last 2 years is has become a problem.

My sister asked me if we should try to cycle in the weekends and obviously i said yes, but i'm open for anything.

So my question is, is it effective, or would i need to take a different approach? Because i don't really go to the gym, i don't function properly around many people.

I lost around 2kg when i worked as a baker but then gained around 10 when i was unemployed and still am. I also tried cutting off snacks, but it's really hard for me to do that so that was kinda a no-go since i just went straight into eating again.

I've been thinking about calling my doctor about it, but i rather not if there's a good solution to my "problem". It doesn't cost anything in my country to go to the doctor so it's not money i worry about, i just don't want to waste their time if it's nothing to worry about.

submitted by /u/Laptican
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CtML5sc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...