help pls!

help needed!!

google wouldn’t help so i just thought i’d come on here because i love to see everyone’s story and stuff like that

basically, if i ate 1000 calories everyday and walked 10-12k steps and 30 minuites of boxing everyday how long would it take to lose around 20kgs?

i’m somewhere around 75-78kgs right now and im 5’5 and 13 ( i know that’s like a weird age to start doing this but i just wanna wear what i want and feel good about myself) i don’t actually know my exact weight as it changes litterally everyday as thats normal but i was just wondering if anyone could help or anyone’s done this before

thank you!!

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Soil638
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bmrwCsx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...