New routine - squats+calorie deficit

Trying to lose some weight to begin a more healthy and active lifestyle. Working out has always been a challenge for me even at 180 pounds, but now I am at 235-240 pounds.

I did start a diet a few months ago and although it's been on and off, I've lost about 10-15 pounds 🤗 I did get a bit depressed which was affecting how much I would focus on food habits and make me tired af, but I am fealing a bit of motivation rn, so I was thinking of starting squats.

So far, I did 20 reps 2 times yesterday evening, was able to throw 2 20 reps again thoughout my work day (I work from home) and am thinking of doing 1 or 2 more during the evening. Just wondering if this is a good plan, if I need more then just that or if I should do a bit less - as I said, working out is new to me and I don't want to hurt myself either to have an excuse not to do it.

I also am trying to keep eating good foods, adding more greens to my meals and avoiding resorting to fast food whenever I feal like it. Any tips on how to move forward?

submitted by /u/Dry-Thought4850
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kcSGaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...