Taking a break from the diet. Did you get to take breaks? SW: 110kg CW: 85KG GW:73KG.

From January 24 I made a significant change in my life.

From a state of being OBESE and out of shape, today I am "reasonably" overweight, exercise a lot,, and feel much better.

For over 9 months I've been training almost constantly, except for a few weeks when I didn't work out, and I try to be in a caloric deficit every day.

When I'm forced to eat at a restaurant or a social event, I get upset about it and try to reduce it to a minimum.

I have another 12 kg to lose, which is quite a lot.

I'm taking a week off from work after a long and difficult period where I haven't been on a long vacation (over two years).

I also plan to take a break from the diet for 2-3 weeks to a month.

I will try not to eat like crazy, but without counting calories.

I plan to return to training after two weeks, and after 3 weeks to count calories again.

I'm on the one hand very happy that I'm taking a break because it's very hard mentally, and it seems to me that the break will help me start over.

On the other hand, I'm very afraid of getting fat again and that I won't be able to return to a routine and a process that I went through with a very hard effort.

Do you have any advice? Did you take a break from the process in the middle (even being in calorie maintenance mode doesn't necessarily mean eating like crazy)?

submitted by /u/JustMe98724
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ONbQ3Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...