I am still getting stretch marks even though I am at the healthy weight?

Hi, I gained a lot of weight fast in a certain time and got a lot of stretch marks but now I am losing weight but still getting them. I didnt lose weight that fast, like it was a slow process and now I am at a healthy weight, but why am I stil getting new red stretch marks? Also when I finish eating food my body starts to itch especially the stretch marks and it will itch in different places and sometimes I think that it might be new stretch marks processing. It is very stressful and I don’t know the answer to it?

submitted by /u/Shinee111
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ihrE6x8

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...