Maintenance Calories and Active Calories

So I am getting used to using the Chronometer app, and it tells me (based on all my inputs) that BMR is 1699 kcals and my Energy Budget is 2049 kcals. To get these outputs from the app, I used “lose 1 lb per week”.

My question is, is the 2049 kcals energy budget including the 500 deficit calories needed to lose that 1 lb per week or no?

Do I either not eat more than 2049 for the day or do I subtract 500 from that and not eat more. Or do I need to work out 500 calories in addition to not exceeding 2049 eaten. I understand that the energy budget will go down when you eat and back up for all active calories.

My plan is to use the app to track my macros better, and get my protein and carbs more where they should be. I am working out a lot and saw my 4lb loss in 4 weeks turn into a plateau in the following 3 weeks for a total of 4lbs in 7 weeks. I am hoping these small corrections will get me back on track.

submitted by /u/sonic-1776
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XxBQJLO

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...