Calorie counting

Hello everyone I’ve been pretty consistent with calorie tracking for the last couple of weeks and noticed a difference in the scale. I am very happy but I seem to be struggling to hit the calories I’m suppose to be at least be eating.

I naturally don’t eat breakfast and eat only lunch and dinner. I haven’t been feeling starved or feel any effects of maybe under eating a bit.

(I.e : my goal calories per day right now is around 16-1700 calories but most days I only hit around 13-1400. )

Im not sure if that is bad but genuinely I feel like I’d be forcing myself to eat if I eat more than I do already.

Will this hinder my weight loss in the long term or is this just going to make my weight loss a fast process.

submitted by /u/Turner5050
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/m45Pzk3

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...