Need help starting new diet

I realize these sort of posts are probably made daily here so I will also so my own research.

So I'm almost 40 and just got blood results from my physical that I have high cholesterol, high triglycerides and very elevated risk for vascular disease (heart attack and strokes). So they said I have to lose weight and cut out carbs, animal fats, dairy and sugar.

So yeah, I'm really mad at myself for getting here. Just been exhausted from having two babies and I let myself go the past year and gained almost 15 lbs. I used to exercise regularly and have very little thought to diet.

I would love some practical advice for meals. I work an extremely physical job so I just need fuel. I'm used to eating pb&js every day.

Any help would seriously appreciated. I'm determined to do this. My goal is to lose 20 lbs in 6 months. But just feeling depressed at the moment. Practical advice would be great as to what to actually eat.

submitted by /u/DerpWilson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cTfbGvq

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...