Left the country for a bit, came back, had fast food, now feel like crap

I went to Europe for 2 weeks and my diet mostly consisted of restaurant food, local bakeries and the occasional fast food bakery. I came back a couple days ago, and needed a quick bite right before a night event so I picked up some pretzel bites loaded with cheese from a pretzel chain.

Today I woke up and felt like shit. The junk food definitely affected my sleep quality and my energy levels today. In Europe I would do away with little sleep in order to get the most out of the day but I never felt like I didn't have enough energy. If I hadn't had 2 weeks away I probably would've chalked it up to not enough sleep but this made me realize how bad junk food is over here.

As a bonus, I looked up nutritional info today - those pretzel bites were 900 calories - for little to no nutrition. 🫠

submitted by /u/midnightpocky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QXMoGI0

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...