Callogen powder?

Hello, I attempted to start a weight loss journey and really haven’t had success. I started working with a dietitian to try to get some help. Candidly, I have iffy feelings about this persons advice. In our most recent meeting, we discussed my need to increase protein and how I don’t normally eat breakfast. They suggested I add collagen protein powder to my coffee and the bonus I will see positive impacts on my hair/skin . I kind of question this because I thought collagen protein has been proven to really be infective in skin/hair improvement? Wouldn’t I be better off eating real protein?

submitted by /u/oblivioushouseplant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6gnFw0J

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...