How do I cram more calories into me?

Hiya folks! I started doing the lose weight thing yesterday and have been tracking things with the chronometer app. I am following a 16/8 fasting schedule.

My maintenance is sitting at about 4042 kcal based on 412 weight. Yesterday I had about 150 oz of water and ate a reasonable amount of healthy food during that time frame of 8 hours.

Issue is that I only ate 1300 kcal.

Now I know that is not sustainable but the only foods that I ate that were really calorie dense were also not very healthy for you at all.

I don't want to lose weight too dangerously or have a larger chance to yo-yo. So I'm just here looking for some advice or resources if yall have any?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/heavilypixeled
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/t8JjIuN

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIA (Impedance) Scales

I have owned a BIA scale (Renpho model) for a few years, only downloaded the app and started using the BMI stuff during my diet. I also pur...