I’m at my wits end and really need help

I [F25] have been slowly and steadily gaining weight for the past two years. I started at 143 two years ago and just now recorded my highest weight (171lbs).

I’m 5’7” and was always, always slim. I don’t know if my metabolism just isn’t what it used to be or if I just got lazy, but I feel so defeated.

I’ve been trying on and off to lose weight for the past year and I’ll always make a little bit of progress and then go off the rails and gain even more.

I feel so disgusting and embarrassed. I hate how all of my clothes look on me (even the new clothes that fit) and I feel so helpless. I have some pretty severe mental health issues (Bipolar 2 and ADHD) and consistency has been so hard for me.

I know everything I need to do and I’m just so bad at being consistent about eating in a deficit, not eating junk food, and staying consistent. Are there any unconventional tips you guys have? By unconventional I basically mean not calorie counting (I used to struggle with an ED).

I’ve just been crying all day since I weighed myself because of how awful I feel. I don’t know what to do. Please help.

submitted by /u/ImAHoe4Glossier
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CHlcsoZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIA (Impedance) Scales

I have owned a BIA scale (Renpho model) for a few years, only downloaded the app and started using the BMI stuff during my diet. I also pur...