Does eating breakfast make a difference?

Hello, I have just begun my fitness journey. I am a 23 year old female and 230 pounds at 5’5. I’ve begun going to the gym to get a 30 minute incline walk in the morning. I know it is not a lot but it is all that I can fit into my schedule.

Because of that, I am relying on mostly on diet to achieve my goal weight of 160. I have been looking at a lot of meal prep and healthy meal recipes, but I have consistently seen posts stressing on the importance of breakfast.

I have never really been a break fast person, because my stomach cannot handle food in the morning. I’ve always been this way even as far back as middle school.

But now I am wondering if I should begin eating breakfast to balance my diet or is it okay to skip breakfast in exchange for a heftier lunch and dinner?

Any feed back is greatly appreciated and thank you!

submitted by /u/sky11340
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ar6f5AG

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIA (Impedance) Scales

I have owned a BIA scale (Renpho model) for a few years, only downloaded the app and started using the BMI stuff during my diet. I also pur...