Hit My GW!...but I'm not feeling it.

Hi!

I'm 18F, 5'5, and have been eating 1,200 calories for three months now. I know its a stretch to eat at so low for so long, but given by the end of the usual 12 week period I was a pound from my goal weight, I hung out another day or two there and what do you know? The scale has moved to 120lbs!

Part of me is astonished and proud I used to get down to 139, be incredibly proud, and balloon back up only to lose in a rapid ED fit and hover around 144. I did this again and again and AGAIN, until I got on reddit, got some good advice, learned about CICO, and gave it a shot. I never had a ton to lose, but I do feel much better! I'm going on a clothes haul soon as none of my clothes fit right anymore, and I notice my weight so much less in the mirror now.

Still, a part of me isn't satisfied. I've been talking myself out of transitioning to maintenance calories and there's an itching voice telling me to stay at 1200. Has anyone else experienced this? I think some of it might be stemming from still being dissatisfied with my body shape as I hold more of my weight in my hips and stomach than other places, so I don't LOOK 120 to myself. I'm not quite sure, I could use some advice!

submitted by /u/ExternalOk8199
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eu3T8GH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...