30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 25

Day 25!

Let’s talk goals lovely Loseit folks!

Fruit or veg with every meal, one piece of cake a week: Got it today.

Maintenance: On it. I had a bad binge day yesterday. I’m still here and striving for better.

Don’t spend $ outside of preset weekly budget: Lush got me with Halloween stuff today.

Weigh in weekly (with my recently adopted cat): Weighed in this morning, down a pound for the month. Haven't gotten to the kitty yet, he was feeling playful so I didn't end up corralling him to the scale.

Find a way to enjoy moving my body everyday: TBD. 11/25 days.

Journal for two minutes every morning: Got it. 21/25 days.

Today's gratitude or laugh list: Today, I’m grateful for feeling less overwhelmed lately. I smiled at a bunny sitting in the sun.

Meditate (sensory grounding) for 5 minutes: Nailed this. Going to hit this up again before bed.

Self-care activity for today: Purchasing Lush products was a little nugget of self care for future me. I will also have a lovely shower and skin care event before bed this evening.

Let’s hear about your day 25!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zavpwbf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...