Recommendations for energy

Hi all! I'm gonna try keeping this short. At my heaviest weighed 330LBS. I cut out all caffeine for a non weight related health issue, all alcohol, sodas, junk food, and generally bad stuff. Haven't had any in 2 years. I do go to a drive through still. I started losing weight again 2 weeks when I did some calculations and realized to maintain the weight I've been at for 2 years ( 270LBS ), I was eating about 2800 calories a day. I cut that down to sub 2200 2 weeks ago. It's working great. Down an additional 6 pounds so far. My goal this time is 245 lbs. The problem I'm having is energy. When I was at my heaviest I probably at 3 - 4K calories a day and had caffeine and sugar on top of that so energy was no problem. No at half that calorie amount and no synthetic energy sources, im getting tired too easily. I use a cpap and sleep 7 hours a night restfully so it's gotta be the calorie deficit I'm not used to. Any recommendations on what foods provide a good natural energy. I can't have caffeine and don't want added sugar.

submitted by /u/rgi_casterly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ljOrHEw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...