My mom always tries to give me junk food

My mom always tries to give me junk food and if i tell her i dont want it she still buys it ive told her that i wanna eat healthy and not eat junk food or very oily food because it affects me badly and she still tries to give me junk food and even adds extra oil in my food but she dosent eats them and eats healthy herself to lose weight I don’t understand why i never force her to but why does she?? It makes me uncomfortable… i also play tennis and walk/run to keep myself fit for tennis, i workout too and eat healthy even if im not dieting but she gets kinda sad and mad when she sees me doing it… back in 2020 i used to eat a lot of fried and unhealthy food my mom would feed me after that i had stomach acid issues i stopped eating food that would affect my stomach badly. Sorry for my english its not my first language

submitted by /u/Acceptable_Maize1463
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lTQuUZv

No comments:

Post a Comment

having a cycle & trying to lose weight is so draining

for reference im 21F, 5,2, 149.0. i eat 1,200 calories a day, sometimes i struggle to even eat that much & i do the treadmill 3 times a...