I feel defeated

The past 2 months I have worked my ass off trying to lose weight in the gym by working out and doing 10-20 min incline treadmill at the end of every workout. I don’t like to check my weight because every time I’ve started gymming in the past I tend to gain weight maybe because of muscle gain or whatever but I just weighed myself after 2 months hoping that’s at least enough time for the scale to have gone down but nope. I weighed 212 lbs today and the last time I checked I was 208 lbs so once again I’ve gained. This happens every time and it’s always why I lose motivation to gym cause man it’s so demoralizing. I haven’t changed my eating habits much other than don’t eat extra things I usually would’ve but that’s always kept me around the same weight so if anything working out should’ve reduced it. I felt kinda good about myself because I knew I was trying to be healthy but after today it feels like it was a waste of time. Congrats to those who can get it done but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and I feel like giving up.

submitted by /u/Phat2Flat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lOWTdhM

No comments:

Post a Comment

having a cycle & trying to lose weight is so draining

for reference im 21F, 5,2, 149.0. i eat 1,200 calories a day, sometimes i struggle to even eat that much & i do the treadmill 3 times a...