Made a step-tracking app for my Apple Watch - thought you might like it too

Hey guys,

For those of you with an Apple Watch who pay attention to your daily step count, have you ever been frustrated by how hard it is to quickly check your steps? I know I was!

That's why I made Watch10k, a simple Apple Watch app that puts your step count front and center. I originally created it just for myself and my family, but I figured other step-counters out there might find it useful too.

Here's what it does:

Shows your step count right on the watch face

Tracks your streak for hitting 10k steps daily

Displays a 6-day trend to see your progress

Full disclosure: I'm the developer, and the app is available for a one-time purchase of a dollar for lifetime use. But I'm genuinely just trying to introduce it to people who might find it helpful.

If you decide to give it a try, I'd be thrilled to hear your thoughts and any ideas on how I can improve it. You can check it out at here.

Happy stepping!

submitted by /u/Minorole
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FZ6J9mS

No comments:

Post a Comment

having a cycle & trying to lose weight is so draining

for reference im 21F, 5,2, 149.0. i eat 1,200 calories a day, sometimes i struggle to even eat that much & i do the treadmill 3 times a...