Are there any shorter guys (like 5’5” to 5’7”) that got into shape but are on the thicker side? I need some inspiration

Title

Basically I’m about 355 lbs and 5’5”. I used to be like 380 and I’m feeling more motivated than ever to keep going.

Thing is, I’ve lost weight and gotten in shape before . My best weight was around 185-200. I was strong and muscular but also defined enough to see my bone structure and everything. My current goal is 190 since that kinda fit the best of both worlds (strength vs aesthetic balance)

Most guys my height that I’ve seen here typically start around 190 ish and get cut around 135. The lowest I’ve been was 160 and that was when I went extra hard just to try to be skinny.

So is there any stocky short kings out there? Let me see y’all’s pics

submitted by /u/Yarasgardian_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CAxsbD

No comments:

Post a Comment

having a cycle & trying to lose weight is so draining

for reference im 21F, 5,2, 149.0. i eat 1,200 calories a day, sometimes i struggle to even eat that much & i do the treadmill 3 times a...