trying to lose weight (again)

Hello, I need some advice to lose some weight, as I'm a little confused.

I am a woman, 4'11m (149ctm), 160 lbs (73kg), 28 years old. My goal would be to reach 99ibs (45kg).

I have been trying to lose weight for over a year, as I have gained 22ibs (10kg) since the beginning of 2023 and my weight has stabilized at 160ibs (73 kg) since October last year.

I had a bad habit of snacking and skipping meals because of the fatigue caused by the 3 hours of daily transport (not the strength to cook in the evening), which only made things worse.

I had seen a dietitian, who gave me a detailed plan with what to eat in what quantity. With this, I managed to lose 4kg in a month. Unfortunately, I gain everything back and have never lost them since because I was again too tired because of my work. It had at least given me good habits, eating more vegetables, less meat.

I resigned at the end of May, which means I now have time for myself 🥳

I saw a dietician again at the end of July who advised me to eat without worrying about quantities and to listen to my body, but...I'm not really convinced? I would rather track my calories honestly than gambling with my food.

I would sincerely like to lose because my mother is diabetic and I don't want to go through that too, to be able to improve my health, found clothes at my size...

So I installed Lifesum, and for low activity it advises me to consume 1140 calories per day, but isn't that a bit too low? For moderate activity, it recommand 1379 calories, which seems reasonable to me (which corresponds to the recommendations of the first dietician!) I would like to use my indoor bike but I don't know how often per week, I fear to worsening somehow my situation if I bike everyday.

Thank you for your future help, I will be grateful 🥹

submitted by /u/happybrain_unplugged
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EiCrF2z

No comments:

Post a Comment

having a cycle & trying to lose weight is so draining

for reference im 21F, 5,2, 149.0. i eat 1,200 calories a day, sometimes i struggle to even eat that much & i do the treadmill 3 times a...