It was going so well again! And it’s like I rewarded myself by being self-destructive. I lost 17 kgs last year and just started up again, finally entering the 70kgs (was 78.3kg as of a couple days ago!) Then the last few days I’ve been not tracking, probably ending up around maintenance or just over (not being a total dickhead).
I’m also going on holiday in a few weeks LOL why am I like this… I think because I’m not where I thought I would be by now, my subconscious is going ‘oh well what’s the point then, just go mental and give no fucks’
Anyone done this before or had a similar experience? Got any words of wisdom you can bestow? I know I have the self-awareness to kind of realise what’s going on mentally but it’s not always enough unfortunately LOL
Stats: 27F 176.5cm/5’9.5” SW: 97kg CW: 78.7kg GW1: 75kg GW2: 65kg
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/C4huE86
No comments:
Post a Comment