TW: miscarriage
My husband and I lost our much planned and wanted daughter when my water broke and I gave birth to our daughter at 18 weeks at the end of April.
Since then it has been a one foot in front of the other and ongoing pain and discomfort in knowing what we lost and what we’re missing. I also had some complications and had to undergo surgery a few weeks ago. Since I lost her I’ve been careless to taking care of myself and the nutrition side of things. I’m ready to get back to getting myself better and healthier so that we can try again at the end of this month. What’re your go-tos for easy and healthy meals for lunches and dinners? I’m a recovering WW user lol and used to thinking in points but really want to focus on whole health at this point.
Thank you!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mioeN6R
No comments:
Post a Comment