what is your weight loss sabotage/food pusher story?

Hi All! It’s my first time posting. I’m currently down about 14 pounds since the beginning of April and I’m super excited about this. I’ve mostly kept my weight loss to myself, my mother and my partner at the moment. Since, it’s something I’m doing for me and It’s not a topic I really enjoy discussing with others. Most of what I’ve heard has been relatively negative. IE: my coworkers talking about Lunchables having lead, and how they would continue to eat said Lunchables anyway.

But, one of the things that my mother mentioned was how many people attempted to sabotage her weight loss. She used to have a coworker who would push food and try to get her to make unhealthy decisions. Only when she mentioned that she was trying to lose weight. But, this was years ago at this point.

That being said, I was wondering if anyone else would like to share their stories? I don’t have any yet and hopefully won’t in the future since most I know are pretty supportive. But, I’d really like to know what others dealt with, just in case it’s something I do eventually run into. And I think it's bound to happen since I have about 100 more pounds to go.

submitted by /u/moonstone-stardust
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0ehjScY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...