For example, I’m looking at a recipe for cowboy caviar that I want to include in my meal prep. You make up this big bowl of it and you can eat it for days. But the recipe doesn’t tell me how much a serving size is. So how am I supposed to calculate this? 2tbs of olive oil in the whole recipe, but how much ends up in a serving? What about the fact that you are never going to get the same amount of each ingredient in every portion? I’ve always said “well what can it be, 5-10 calories diff?” and not cared, but everyone is so adamant to count these calories because they “add up”.
Also, some of these recipes have some ingredients listed in metric and some in imperial, so calculating becomes a damn math class.
How are y’all making this easy? Eating the same exact thing every day/week is a fast track for me falling off the wagon. But I don’t have this kind of time to research and calculate every single ingredient! How many calories are in my baked egg cups? I have no idea! There’s 2tbs flour in the whole recipe and it makes 12. Are we sure there’s an even amount in each?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7UHg1W4
No comments:
Post a Comment