Clothes fitting weird

So I’m down about 25lbs I usually wear a large size shirt but now they kind of fit weird and I tried a medium but they are too short and don’t really fit right either I’m a male at 180 ish at 6 foot I would say I have a medium build. My large shirts I feel like are too big and kind of make me look bigger than I actually am, they usually either rest on the front or back I’m not sure if maybe it’s just a posture problem or if this is just how it is until I lose more weight. I also think my chest being a little bigger might be part of the issue but I’m not sure to be honest.

submitted by /u/Livid_Rise
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/H5KTruf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...