Reducing hunger

So last year consistently under 1500-1600 for 6 months, relatively easily. In July started getting hungrier and hungrier. Was having fight to stay under 2000 without going crazy (was still losing weight but a lot slower). Come last 2 months I’m absolutely starving. Like to the point with restricting myself and being miserable I struggle to stay under 3000.

Like I am STARVING. Constantly thinking about food, stomach growling, brain screaming hungry.

I’ve tried all the methods, volume eating, fibre, water, high protein, dark chocolate, I get plenty of sleep, not particularly stressed but I am anxious for a social event, don’t drink calories bar one iced latte a week, I get average 12000 steps a day.

I cook pretty much every meal, bar the odd meal deal and meal out once every fortnight. I eat LOADS of veg, but I can literally eat a whole head of cauliflower and broccoli, 3 carrots and still have room for everything else.

Now in the last 2.5 weeks I’ve put on 8lbs.

I don’t know what I want from this post, other than a rant really. But does anyone have any ideas? I would very much no like to be miserable and hangry 24/7.

submitted by /u/ohohmoomoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/N6cQeIB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...