Grilled chicken stir fry -- Am I missing something?

I've been trying to make one of my 3 meals the same daily meal for simplicity purposes. So I decided on a simple stir fry -- I cut up some thin chicken breasts, put in the pan, seasoned with garlic powder, sea salt, black pepper. Then I added some frozen peppers (green, red, yellow) along with some cut up frozen broccoli. Towards the end, I added some teryiaki sauce for more flavor.

I liked the meal, it was "passable" but I can't say that I was in love with it. I'm not sure, maybe I should add some black/pinto beans to it? or maybe switch the chicken for lean turkey sausage?

Or perhaps try a different meal entirely?

Just a heads up, I'm very picky when it comes to food, in the sense that I don't like condiments (mayo, ketchup, mustard, etc) and most sauces (with the exception of tomato sauce, soy, and teryiaki sauce) and I definitely hate salad dressings.

submitted by /u/SpecialistBlend85
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7SLWO0F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...