Wondering if im in the right ballpark

Im 26, weigh 101kg at the moment and over the last 10 months I lost 41kg by counting calories and working out on my hometrainer. I always do 2 programs 30mins each, the first starts slow and easy and works itself up until its almost at max resistence possible in the last 3 minutes (Machine goes from 1-22, programm starts at 4 and goes up to 18 tho I usually manually change it to 6-20) then afterwards I do 30 minutes on 15 or 16. The display says I burn around 800-830 calories with both programs combined but that seems way too high so I usually just count it as 400 calories burnt. Im in the 250-300 watt range except for the easy beginning where its ~15 minutes of 120-150 range. I have no clue if people can help me with this but it would be cool to know if im right or wrong :)

submitted by /u/UncoolBallguzzler
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uLK3JEx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot mention my weight loss without the other person asking if I have an ED and idk if they're trying to look out for me or they don't know what a healthy weight looks like.

Recently, I swapped out my winter wardrobe for my summer one. I've lost so much weight since last summer that 90% of my summer clothes ...