Messed up really bad this time

I'm currently about 55 kgs and 153 centimetres and been trying to lose weight for a while now but I keep messing up. I'm fine during the week but during the weekends all my self control vanishes.

I believe I ate 3-4000 calories today alone. I thought I messed up yesterday eating too much chocolate but it feels like nothing compared to today. I feel so awful right now. My family is all overweight and they're always ordering food to the house, I decline it most of the time but on the weekends I will accept some but it always backfires.

I would appreciate any tips and advice, I'm seriously struggling.

submitted by /u/-Ramblin-Rose-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oih4mGj

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motivation isn’t there anymore.

Basically what the title implies. I don’t know what’s been going on with me I’ve done this before, CICO, fasting, cut out certain food and ...