I’m so happy now

The first few days were tough but now I feel so good now that I’m used to it. I don’t feel bloated all the time like I used to and it’s hard to explain but before I just felt gross no matter what I ate. And now I feel like I’m lighter too not weight wise but I feel more free. I haven’t lost much weight yet only water weight I’m assuming but I just feel so much better. The hardest thing is trying to overcome my cravings when watching a movie or playing games as it was sort of comforting playing a game and having an iced cold Pepsi and chips. I have cut out all of those and now I sip on iced cold water but it’s still really hard because it’s comforting. I just want to say to anyone losing weight to just start small. It’s like pushing a ball down a hill once you get it going it will continue. You will get so much more motivated once you start trust me. What has also helped is going to the gym because it makes me feel like I want a nice nutritious high protein meal instead of some chips and it also makes me feel like I’m doing good. It is a long journey I know but these little things like waking up and seeing your weight drop by even one pound is still so motivating. And a little tip is caffeine. It completely gets rid of my cravings. Same with some nice hot green tea. I’m just ranting and I wanted to write something like I’m talking to someone so if your reading thank you and I wish you the best of luck on your own journey. You got this.

submitted by /u/Maleficent-Tip2674
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IjfdSnD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...