How do I lose 15 lbs relatively quickly?

I'm 18, 4'11, and 130lbs. As a toddler I struggled with gaining weight, and had a big jump around middle school (around 40lbs) that brought me to a normal weight. Since then, my weight has stayed the same until recently. I was at 105-115, but since the year began my weight jumped to 130. I dont necessarily have a problem with gaining some weight, but I cannot afford/dont want to replace all of my true to size clothing (some of which are vintage/extremely expensive). So I'd rather just hop back down to what i was before.

The visible size difference from last year is mostly in the stomach :( which has led to clothing such as dresses, pants, or shorts not fitting/being tight. Do I even need to lose weight?

submitted by /u/Blueeiatriccs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/szo4jyO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...