Weight loss with an injured feet

İm usually on a calorie decifit but i ate a little too much today so i said to myself "why not do some sports!". İ was doing my usual thing. Joggigg in place and lifting weights. Running in place burns a lot of calories since im fat and every inch of my body move because of it lol. As i was doing this i tripped on the carpet and sparined my foot. İ heard several "click" sounds coming from it. İ started breathing really fast and couldnt stop myself. İ laid there about 3 minutes only to find an unbearable pain on my foot even when i dont use it. İ dont know how im gonna go to school tomorrow. İ was gonna burn like 300 more calories in like 50 minutes but i cant now. What exercises can i do that burns as much calories as this, moves me around and stuff that doesnt involve my foot? Thank youu.

submitted by /u/plushieandaspider
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VExeLZn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot mention my weight loss without the other person asking if I have an ED and idk if they're trying to look out for me or they don't know what a healthy weight looks like.

Recently, I swapped out my winter wardrobe for my summer one. I've lost so much weight since last summer that 90% of my summer clothes ...