I failed myself and I’m not sure how to start back up.

Hello everyone, I don’t really have a question but I just wanted to vent if that’s ok. I’m a 22M 5’8” and currently 284lbs. I started my weight loss journey Jan 2023 at 305 and I dropped to 260 lbs by July 2023. During this time I regularly exercised and ate between 1500-2000 calories a day. Well, I recently moved to another state and between working and going to school full time I lost track and discipline which resulted in gaining weight where I’m currently at 284. I failed myself and I don’t know how to forgive myself and get back on track to my goal weight of 200. I’ve been doing CrossFit in 1 hour sessions 3 time a week which will increase to a total of 4 times a week, however I have not tracked any calories and quite frankly have been eating out consecutively for weeks. Due to my busy schedule I am looking into buying meal preps for dinner as I can easily pack something for breakfast and lunch. I figured I would just share my story and see if anyone else has some advice on moving forward from gaining weight and making mistakes. Thank you

submitted by /u/Exotic_Car4948
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sGF236q

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motivation isn’t there anymore.

Basically what the title implies. I don’t know what’s been going on with me I’ve done this before, CICO, fasting, cut out certain food and ...