Stuck in a plateau!

Hi, I’m new to this sub and thought this would be a good place to ask some questions since I’ve never lost this much weight before and I’m not sure how plateaus work! My SW was around 220 in September, I’m now sitting around 185 plus or minus a pound. Thankfully this is my first plateau yet, but still frustrating! I’m trying to get down to 160 and it’s so close but seems so annoyingly far now.

My questions would be, how can I break it? I eat between 1200-1500 calories daily. I also just started running for exercise, whereas my weight loss has been all from my diet until this point. Is it true you can hold on to weight because you don’t eat enough? I’m worried about the days I barely manage 1200 calories, but burn 300-400 running. I drink water constantly. Is there anything I’m doing wrong or could be doing better?

submitted by /u/pumpkinsllut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/E74FLgG

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motivation isn’t there anymore.

Basically what the title implies. I don’t know what’s been going on with me I’ve done this before, CICO, fasting, cut out certain food and ...