Stopped keto and started having problems.

Hello all!

I recently went on keto about 2 months ago for a cut (weight loss) and it went well for the most part; Stable energy, no hunger, and good weight loss.

Around last week I noticed I started having sleeping issues being on keto, it was hard to fall asleep, and hard to stay asleep.

I decided to reintroduce carbs and it isn’t going so well. I started eating lots of fruits, veggies, potatoes and I started developing dry mouth, low libido (I haven’t had an erection in almost 4 days) and very poor sleep.

I am wondering if anyone had a similar experience with this or if it is a sign of something more serious. I know it’s not very wise to ask for medical advice on Reddit, but the healthcare system in my province is not very good and I’m having a very hard time booking a doctor.

I appreciate any information given.

submitted by /u/jostlerjosh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Xi1gubs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot mention my weight loss without the other person asking if I have an ED and idk if they're trying to look out for me or they don't know what a healthy weight looks like.

Recently, I swapped out my winter wardrobe for my summer one. I've lost so much weight since last summer that 90% of my summer clothes ...