Major calorie deficit but not losing significant weight?

I’m a 30year old 6’3 male at 328.4lbs. This is my second time doing a calorie deficit, the first time was 3 years ago, I was 400 pounds, I started consuming 1500 calories a day and 150 pounds, was at 250, then I learned the hard way that 1500 calories wasn’t sustainable and I gave up, I gained weight up to 340 pounds, I decided to restrict my calories again and used what I learned the first time, now I’m consuming 2000 calories and also doing cardio and lifting weights, the thing is that the first 2 weeks I lost 10 pounds which was probably only water weight, last week I was at 329.2 and today that I weighted my self I’m at 328.4, means I only lost .8 of a pounds, but why? Is 2,000 calories at 6’3 and 328 not low enough calories? Should I go down more on my calories? Can it be that I’m also lifting weights? I’m confused:/

submitted by /u/Perseverance-is-key
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ulSapqD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot mention my weight loss without the other person asking if I have an ED and idk if they're trying to look out for me or they don't know what a healthy weight looks like.

Recently, I swapped out my winter wardrobe for my summer one. I've lost so much weight since last summer that 90% of my summer clothes ...