What is a realistic time frame for losing weight?

So I'm 6'3 and currently weighing in at 354lbs. I exercise for ~90 minutes 3-5x per week. Doing light cardio and weight training, I've seeing doing that for ~2 months now.

I had a big problem with chips/chocolate and pepsi, I've been drinking diet pepsi for ~15 months now and cut out chips and chocolate in the last two months. The only thing along those lines I still eat is I will buy a rice Krispy bar thing on payday so once every 2 weeks or so but i could probably cut that out too honestly.

I've noticed that my clothes are getting baggy but my weight on the scale hasn't moved at all at least not since I bought a scale that can actially weigh me ~1 month ago.

I have currently have two weight loss goals first off is just less than 300 and I'd like to eventually be around 200lbs but I have no idea what kind of time frame I should be looking at, is no change after ~1 month a sign that I'm not doing enough? I have been getting stronger as evidence from my weight training so am I just building muscle at the same rate I'm losing fat?

Also does anyone have any recommendations for things I can get for work lunches? It would need to have at least a 2 week shelf life and able to be stored at room temperature. I was thinking the canned sandwich meats but I dont know if they're any good either.

submitted by /u/2020leapyear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/o7vbqhB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaining weight on calorie deficit

36/F who loves dessert, happy hour, and exercises 45 mins a day at least 3x a week. I bought one of those scales that tells you your body f...