i really need some good advice for weight loss

i (F20) want to be skinny. i've never been skinny in my whole life and i don't want to be, like, underweight, super skinny i just want to feel comfortable in my body. im overweight maybe not too fat —5"9 and 80kgs it's maybe a little too much. i have a really unhealthy relationship with food and i don't want to restrict myself completely and i probably couldn't since i stay in dorms, the food is so fucking bad i mostly have to eat outside. so i need to know what really worked for you - preferably the healthiest options. like how do i lose weight? a lot of people say "you just need to come terms with how you look and embrace it." but i don't think that's how it always works

it's not like i hate myself but i also don't like how i look??? and it's been like this for years so there's clearly only one solution and it's losing weight. so i desperately need to know what worked for you. i thought about going to gym but i live in a 3rd world country and the prices are so damn expensive just like healthy food. :(

submitted by /u/ohtoris
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yLdKP58

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motivation isn’t there anymore.

Basically what the title implies. I don’t know what’s been going on with me I’ve done this before, CICO, fasting, cut out certain food and ...