Finally figured it out!?

49f, 5’4”, sw 215#, cw 195#, gw 130#

Child of the 80’s. As much as I’ve liked to say I’ve been a victim of bad nutrition advice over the years, I have to admit that what I’m finding to work now (prioritizing protein, counting calories and eating a modest deficit, modest exercise, avoiding processed foods) are things that I have actually heard over the years. I just ignored them. I have tried fad diets but my grandma was right.

I want this to be the last time I need to lose a large amount of weight.

submitted by /u/Wild_Resist_5724
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/51tlD28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaining weight on calorie deficit

36/F who loves dessert, happy hour, and exercises 45 mins a day at least 3x a week. I bought one of those scales that tells you your body f...