Getting worried about approaching goal weight

Male 5'8 SW:255 GW:155 CW:175

Hi! I am a 5'8 man and started at 255 with a goal weight of 155 and am now at 173.7 as of this morning, this weight loss has all taken place in about 6 months. all my clothing sizes have decreased dramatically (feels crazy to be able to shop in normal sections of stores haha 😅) and I've gotten compliments and comments from everyone who has seen me since losing this weight.

Despite all this I'm getting worried at how much excess fat I still have on my torso (and a little on my arms, legs, and below my face) and how low my gut hangs, does anyone who has dealt with a similar situation have any advice?

Edit: fixed the formal of the post, sorry.

submitted by /u/uhhcallmejefe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7oKpPRF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot mention my weight loss without the other person asking if I have an ED and idk if they're trying to look out for me or they don't know what a healthy weight looks like.

Recently, I swapped out my winter wardrobe for my summer one. I've lost so much weight since last summer that 90% of my summer clothes ...