What foods high in protein and/or fiber do you find leave you satisfied the longest?
Here’s a little background that prompts my question:
I posted yesterday on my new approach of taking it slow after 7 years of crash dieting. I have increased my target calorie intake and have been targeting .8 g of protein per pound of current body weight. Staying within my caloric limit is easier than ever before. With the increased room for calories, coupled with a focus on protein intake, I haven’t been hungry yet, when I am usually white knuckling it at this point and obsessing over the next meal.
While reading about protein intake, this video jumped out discussing satiety per calorie. Ted Naiman discusses types of macros that offer the most satiety per calorie and offers a good way to think about the makeup of our calories in order to give us the best chance at making healthy choices.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KXMif0D
No comments:
Post a Comment