I’m (20F) and recently started researching the low carb diet. I’ve tried it briefly back in early August and lost about 15lbs in 3 weeks (roughly) with little to no exercise. Once I went back to living on campus I kind of went crazy on take out but surprisingly I didn’t gain any weight back. I’m trying to start the low carb diet again but I keep craving carbs and failing again. I know this is only temporary but I wanted to ask if Atkins or weight watchers would help me with eating the right things or should I try to do it on my own? I only ever hear about middle age+ using these (no offense!) when I was a kid so I thought it was kind of like a pyramid scheme but I want to know if anyone has had progress using these. Alternatively, has anyone had good progress being on a low carb diet in general? I’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews on it (a lot of negative) but I think it depends on the person. Also I did hear from some people that you could also easily gain the weight back if you incorporate more carbs in. I just want to hear some other opinions as my doctors haven’t been the most helpful when giving me advice.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jsK4ASd
No comments:
Post a Comment