Hi! I don’t really know how to start this but the lowdown is I’m 24, five foot 2ish and 217 pounds, I’ve been trying a calorie deficit loosely I guess due to discouragement from shame I guess. My dr and I both agree I have symptoms of PCOS(cystic ovaries, difficulty losing weight, 6% A1C however no other issues with bloodwork, as well as a history of irregular or absent periods) I previously had a hormonal IUD and was losing weight(got down to 206) before I shot back up after having it removed(we are currently TTC). I’m having such a hard time eating as I just feel ashamed, I have diagnosed ADHD as well which I’m not fully sure it plays a part I don’t particularly binge eat however I do partake in the devils lettuce so munchies can be difficult at times. Advice? Thoughts? Shared experiences? I guess I’m just looking to get rid of the shame I carry.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JxRF3Dz
No comments:
Post a Comment