Skewed perception of what a healthy weight is

I am F 5’10” and have recently lost around 12 kg and I am now classed as a healthy weight. However, I am not happy with the way I look and I hope to lose another 10 kg.

I thought that by now I would feel confident about my appearance however I don’t really feel any different to how I did before I lost the weight. I’ve always been somewhat insecure about my height and in my head the only way I could possibly feel confident is if I were to continue to lose weight until I become quite skinny.

I know it isn’t a healthy mindset but in my head I don’t really have a goal weight, I have more of a goal body. The issue with this is that I’m a bit worried that I won’t know when to stop, especially when a lot of people my height are naturally thin and models. Does anyone have any advice on how to continue losing weight without developing an unhealthy mindset and body dysmorphia?

submitted by /u/Adventurous-Ad-5126
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/L50TwOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...